With vibration, tapping sensation and Pavlovian stimulation
The Pro Educator is a medium-range trainer loaded with unique features, the most humane and effective trainer available. This modern e-collar is designed with safety in mind, with novel features like a maximum stimulation setting and lock and set which provides safety from accidental over stimulation of the dog. The small bar shaped transmitter is especially well-suited for easy operation and provides stealth operation when the situation requires discreetness. The receiver is small but effective, even normal temperament 150-pound dogs respond to our blunt stimulation. The Pro Educator will turn a smart stubborn dog into a genius.
Designed with safety in mind, the Easy Educator is a waterproof 1/2 mile range trainer for dogs 5 lbs. and up. It’s loaded with unique features, making it the most humane and effective trainer available.
The stimulation level is adjustable from 0-100. Maximum stimulation and lock-and-set features provide safety from accidental over-stimulation. 7 vibration + 4 tone settings allow customization for each dog. The unique COS (control of stimulation) technology provides very clean stimulation without the normal head jerking often found with other collars. The boost feature is available to provide boosted stimulation from 1-60. The tapping sensation employed is similar to vibration, but more intense, making it an effective addition to the stimulation.
The transmitter is designed for easy operation. The ergonomic design with dial allows you to watch your dog while adjusting the stimulation. A night tracking light controlled by the transmitter allows you to flash, or continuously light up the collar receiver for locating your dog after dark. A transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter. Transmitter and receiver can be charged using the included dual charger, or via any micro USB charger.
A Instant Stimulation Mode is the most significant technological advancement in e-collars in decades. It eliminates the surprise of the stimulation 'shock' found when applying levels above 30 to a dog in training. Stimulation can only be applied by starting at zero and turning the dial up until the desired response is achieved. It minimizes the cortisol levels while improving the learning process of the dog and does not cause the head jerking sometimes caused by higher level training. It also is very convenient for the user as the dial only needs to be turned and no buttons need to be pushed once the 'I' mode is activated. Great for boundary training, aggressive dog aversion training, sport training, and other situations that require precise control and pressure.
- 1/2 mile range trainer for dogs, 5 pounds and larger
- LCD display with backlight allows for precise control
- Expandable from 1 to 3 dogs on the fly
- Waterproof and Shock Resistant
- 2-Hour Quick Charge Lithium Polymer via USB or Charger
- Assembled in the USA
- Unique Dial Design: Allows you to lock the level, preventing accidental over-stimulation resulting from inadvertent movement of the dial.
- LCD Display: The highly visible night blue LCD display provides a quick summary of current settings and battery level at a glance.
- Level Lock: Allows you to lock the level, preventing accidental over-stimulation resulting from inadvertent movement of the dial.
- Boost Level: Allows the user to select a level between 1 and 60 which provides for an emergency boost of the stimulation level, great for the times when the working level is ignored by the dog due to a high distraction
- Tracking Light and Beeper: A tracking light controlled by the transmitter allows you to flash or continuously light up the receiver for locating your dog after dark. The transmitter beeper can be turned on to help locate a misplaced or lost transmitter.
- Programmable via USB Computer Interface Tool: Fully customize your training experience with the computer interface software provided on the Memory Stick included with every unit. Using our patented technology set the maximum stimulation level; select a vibration and tone that works best for you dog.
Selection of Vibration – 7 Types:
- H: High Constant Vibration
- M: Medium Constant Vibration
- L: Low Constant Vibration
- TS-H: High Tapping Sensation – 1 second on and 1 second off
- TS-M: Medium Tapping Sensation – 1 second on and 1 second off
- TS-L: Low Tapping Sensation – 1 second on and 1 second off
- TA: Two seconds of constant medium vibration followed by continuous stimulation; commonly known as Classical or Pavlovian Conditioning
Selection of Tone - 4 Types:
- H: High Constant Tone
- M: Medium Constant Tone
- L: Low Constant Tone
- PA: Two seconds of constant medium tone followed by continuous stimulation; commonly known as Classical or Pavlovian Conditioning
- Selection of “I Mode”: Feature to limit the stimulation or allow full access to all 100 levels
- Ergonomic Transmitter - Remote-Sender
- Waterproof Collar Receiver High Quality Biothane Strap
- Test Light
- Contact Point Tool
- 5/8" and 3/4" Contact Points
- Battery Charger
- Metal Belt Clip
- Quick Start Owner's Guide
E-Collar Technologies Extensive 2 Year Warranty